Hiccups?

jttaurus
on 6/24/07 9:10 am - Charlotte, NC
Do you guys have real hiccups after eating? I've been having them frequently through the past few days. The only thing I could find online was that they can be caused from the bypassed stomach and it can be bloated. What in the world could it be. I will be calling the dr tomorrow, but I'm semi concerned. I don't know if I shared but I've had two complication surgeries within two weeks at christmas time so I'm all complicationed out if you know what I mean. Thanks!
Gi G.
on 6/24/07 11:06 am
The one or two times I got the hiccups it was because I knew I ate too much too fast or if I take too much meds. I used to get them all the time before surgery, now it's rare. I hope it's nothing, keep us posted.
Terri R. R
on 6/26/07 1:04 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Let us know what your surgeon says.
Mary_W
on 6/27/07 7:56 am - Brandon, MS
I get the hiccups if i eat too fast. or swallow too fast (food or drink). It doesn't happen very often, but it's quite annoying when it does (and sometimes it hurts) mary
jttaurus
on 6/30/07 5:01 am - Charlotte, NC
I've been in the hospital since THursday with these and various RNY complications. They are trying to treat me with med's right now and see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be home later today. I would die without my wireless internet acess. Gosh we are so spoiled these days.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views