I'm Back

Quiltingfanatic
on 7/1/07 6:21 am - Bellevue, NE
Hi everyone, I've been off the board for a while now, life has been crazy..(I won't go into it). I just passed the 15 month point and have now lost 171 lbs. I'm one pound from my surgeons original guess of the weight I could reach, BUT I would like to lose a little bit more. I've gone from 394 down to 221, but I would really like to see that ONEderland again. By the way I'm 6'1. I also have a question, has any one else gone through this. I've had pain just below my right ribs, (the gall bladder is gone), for over a month now. They checked all the liver functions etc, then it got so I couldnt eat, then I couldnt keep liquids down. So they did a CT scan and said the loop that is made during the surgery is inflamed and fluid filled. So i was put in the hospital and a IV was put in they scoped me the next day and said yes, its inflamed but no ulcer. They sent me home with this chalky pink liquid and nexium. And a liquid diet. But i'm still having pain, and diarhea. Any thoughts? Cathy
Gi G.
on 7/1/07 1:53 pm
Glad to see you, Cathy. Sorry you are having weird troubles. Is following the meds not helping at all?? [IIRC Nexium can take a while to work well]. I don't have a clue, but my advise is to keep on top of it with your docs, second opinions and all that, until you have an answer that helps you. Best of luck. xosm
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views