THE FINAL STAGE OF MY WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY...........

sxysyl
on 7/18/07 11:57 pm - Pomona, CA
The time has finally come for me to have plastic surgery. My surgery will be on August 7th. I have been waiting for this day since I reached my goal in February. I just had to share my good news with you all. Sylvia
kd5fil
on 7/19/07 3:28 am - Harlingen, TX
Congrats Sylvia! I, too, am starting to look into PS. Where are you having yours done and what procedures if I may ask? I need my arms done and tummy. Those are the two most pressing to me. Good luck with your surgery and keep us posted on your progress. Loretta
sxysyl
on 7/19/07 6:03 am - Pomona, CA
Thanks....I can't wait! I'm having my PS with Dr. Quiroz at CosMed in Tijuana, Mexico. I'm having a lower body lift, arm lift, breast lift w/implants and fat transfer to my butt to plump it up a little...LOL. Sylvia
Elisa *
on 7/19/07 6:25 am - I.V., CA
That's great news Sylvia! I would do the butt plump too when and if I ever get PS.... How much is Dr. Quiroz charging you for all this work? This is so exciting...pictures, pictures, pictures.
sxysyl
on 7/19/07 6:50 am - Pomona, CA
I'm really excited....It seems like I've waiting forever for this day and its approaching fast. But yeah girl, the fat transfer is amazing....you should see some of my doctors patients, they look great. The total cost is $12,700...that includes the surgical fees, anesthesia and the one night stay. I'll be going to a recovery house for a week after my surgery so I won't have to return home so soon. And as soon as I get pictures I'll be sure to show you Sylvia
rainesmom
on 7/23/07 6:01 am - Anahuac, TX
Congrats! I had my TT on May 30th and I am so very please with the results. Now if I could get the $$ together for my boobs life would be perfect. LOL Good Luck to you and keep us posted. Lara
sxysyl
on 7/23/07 4:02 pm - Pomona, CA
Thank you.....I'm going to be a new woman
Gi G.
on 7/24/07 2:07 am
Congratulations and best of luck!
sxysyl
on 7/24/07 6:20 am - Pomona, CA
Thank you! I'm really excited....just 2 more wks to a new me
Goshdarnpeople *
on 7/26/07 11:51 pm - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
Gratz to you :D