TT pics 4 days post op!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/07 3:04 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
Ok, here is what I have for before and after pics. I totally am horrified at the before pic! I certaily dont look like a cute lil size 6/8 with all that flab hangin on me!! Oh well, its gone now so its all good! The after pic is from yesterday afternoon, so its only 4 days post op and Im still wicked swollen. I am also laying crooked so my right hip looks weird, but we checked it in other pics and it looks normal. My belly button has a piece of bloody gauze jammed into it, so it looks gross but I love how cute it has the potential to be!!! http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Mooshand3/DSC00376.jpg http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b229/Mooshand3/DSC00399.jpg
Tony Hackworth
on 10/22/07 5:07 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Thats awesome Michelle! What a difference! I SO wish I could get one, maybe I'll check in to it now, Congrats to you.
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/07 6:42 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
Thanks Tony!! I was wanting one for months, and I finally said I am getting it done NOW!!! Im SO happy with the results!!!!
Elisa *
on 10/22/07 8:28 am - I.V., CA
Michelle that looks amazing! Wow...congrats. Your before didn't look bad...well at least not as bad as mine . I too want one...so bad...but some day I guess. Thanks for sharing. Take care Elisa
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/07 9:31 am - Memphis by way of Boston!, TN
I am embarassed to think the before pic was actually MY belly! I would have NEVER ever thought of posting it online!!! The fact that it is no longer there, gave me courage to post it. It definitely does show the improvement of the TT!! I strongly urge anyone wanting to get plastics to just go ahead and find a way to do it! I now feel as if my transformation is complete!!! I feel proud of my body now (course today it hurts and itches and Im just waay *****y/whiny), but that is a feeling I have always strived for!!! I could have lost more weight, and exercised for years and never would have gotten rid of the icky belly! You are so beautiful Elisa, and always have nice things to say to people!! I hope that someday comes for you, and you get the plastics you want........you deserve it!!
kd5fil
on 10/25/07 4:34 am - Harlingen, TX
Looks awesome Michelle! Your before pic looks like my tummy so I hope to look as good as you do in your after pic. I'm hoping to get a TT and Arm Lift early 2008. Loretta
Stacy A.
on 11/22/07 2:27 am - Cedar Park, TX
Well it doesn't look to bad to me and holy hell a 6/8 pre-tummy tuck that is great. I don't post much on here, but I had WLS Feb 2006 and I have lost 120 lbs and I will be having a tt and breast lift on Dec 13. I am more scared of this than I ever was of the WLS but I do feel like going through with this puts an "end" to the journey I started almost 2 years ago. It is like I am finishing what I started. I am excited just scared of the unknown. I hope I look as great as you at 4 days out! Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views