I'm Back

Chaplain
on 11/30/07 10:12 pm - Panama City, FL
Hi everyone, I haven't been getting on because my wife and I have relocated from Yuma, Arizona to Panama City, Florida to be closer to our grand children. I am doing great my weight is still bouncing between 180 pounds and 190 pounds. I am still attempting to reach my goal weight of 175 pounds. I have reached my personal goal of 195 pounds, but my doctor suggested that I move my goal to 175 pounds. So I decided to keep trying. Anyway, I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I have found this website to be a great help and recommend to anyone who had any type of weight loss surgery or is considering having it done. God bless everyone and may you all have a very Merry Christmas and an even greater New Year!
Chaplain
on 12/15/07 4:22 am - Panama City, FL
I am sure glad to hear everyone missed me! Oh well, I still enjoy coming to this website and recommend it to anyone who has had surgery or is looking for answers. God Bless everyone and may you all have a very Merry Christmas and an even greater New Year!
rainesmom
on 12/26/07 3:06 am - Anahuac, TX
I missed you! There.. do ya feel better?
Chaplain
on 1/24/08 6:19 am - Panama City, FL
Thanks Lara, I do appreciate your taking the time to respond to my post.
Chaplain
on 11/5/08 6:55 pm - Panama City, FL
I was in the neighborhood and thought I would drop in to say hello.  My wife and I are now settled in here at Panama City, Florida.  I left a nine year career to come to Florida for what I thought was a great opportunity in my field, but just short of being here a year Florida has budget problems and lays off 46 state prison chaplains.  However, the Warden gives me a choice of unemployment or becoming a correctional officer and getting a pay raise and doubling my retirement plan.  So now I am in their 13 week Correctional Officers Academy which isn't easy seeing that I am the oldest person there at 57 years old.  I am holding my own with my weight, but it is not easy there either.  Just thought I would let everyone know how things are going on my end.  I really do appreciate this forum and all the help everyone has been to me throughout my journey.  God bless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views