Hey, Ladies & Gents!

Jen Halliday
on 4/9/08 1:36 pm - Elmira, NY
I miss you guys so much! But, gosh, like all of us, I am SO much busier now! I am constantly doing something. I am 2 years and 1.5 months out. I lost 175 pounds, then gained 15, which my nutritionist says is normal. I workout and run and ride my bike, therefore we think it's probably muscle. However, I still am not thrilled about weight gain. I think it's normal for me to feel that way, given what I've been through. Also, I am constantly bombarded by people who say, "Oh, well, I know this person or that person who lost weight after WLS and now they've gained it all back! You're not going to do that, right?" What do you say to that?! "Um, no?!" So, it's always there in my mind to watch myself and be careful of what I eat. And that's good. It's my life now: To weigh & measure what I eat and make good food choices. So, I started my own business. I have a Mary Kay business and love it tremendoulsy! I love the makeup, I love the skin care, but most of all I love their motto: God first, family second, Mary Kay third. If the first two aren't lining up, the third thing won't work. I am in that period of my life that priorities are a big thing, so this came along at the right time. I think the product sells itself. I mean, really, this is the best makeup I've ever tried, and it's a shame that I've just found it now. Why didn't I know about this earlier? I have fun with it. I have my own website that people can buy makeup at 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I am a small business owner. I am becoming more organized and I love it. Let me know what Mary Kay I can put in your hands! Visit my website and let me know what you think of it. I can send you free samples, anywhere in the US. www.marykay.com/jhalliday7791 Okay, ladies and gents, I'm off to bed. Along with this activity level comes exhaustion. So, I need to rest. Take care of you and have fun in your journeys! Jen Halliday P.S. Visit www.marykay.com/jhalliday7791 for free samples, free shipping, and HOT men's products. Plus, I give you 15% off your first order! What are you doing not there yet??!!
Tony Hackworth
on 7/4/08 3:42 pm - Prestonsburg, KY
Hey Jenn, It's good to hear from you.....I haven't been online since Feb, but I hope everyone is doing good, I've gained a little but I'm hoping to lose it. And get back on Track. Take care of Yourself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views