NEED INFORMATION...HELP

janeel1
on 12/7/10 5:43 am - Philadelphia, PA
I had my GB 02/01/2006.  I lost about 42 lbs.  I have gained back about 10 lbs since.  I was small to begin with (212 lbs) so I knew my weight loss wouldn't be huge. 

I exerise like crazy now and have been for the past 4 years, maybe missing about 6 months in total due to some personal things that I was doing.  I am now trying to get back on track because I am now getting married June 11th, 2011....

Can anyone, please tell me what I can do to get these 10 lbs off of me.  To jumpstart this thing again.  My eating habits aren't out of control, and exerise is one of my best hobbies, I just can't seem to get this tomgether.

Can anyone who is new out, or even old out who is still maintaining, help me and give me a menu or some pointers on getting back on track the way I should.  Again, I'm not doing bad, but want at least these 10 lbs off before my wedding...

Help me out.
Beam me up Scottie
on 12/20/10 11:27 am
YOu should go to the graduate forum, they have some really good tips over there. Something like a very low carb, high protein diet, lots of water, etc.

Good luck to you.

Scott
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views