February 8th is my new "birthday"

dlrandolph
on 12/20/05 11:00 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 02/08/06 with
I am excited and scared. This seems so long in coming and it's not even here yet. This will be the first time in years that I am not going to make a "weight loss" resolution on December 30th. Did I say I was excited?
Tamara J.
on 12/20/05 12:54 pm - Corona, CA
RNY on 02/17/06 with
Hi! I am having my WLS on Feb. 17 .I am excited but not so much scared. Our dates will be here before we know it. We will be just fine. We are going to be so healthy next year, and our self esteem will be steaming! Well, if you want to chat, or if you have any questions just email me or we will keep in contact on the message board. God Bless! Tamara
dlrandolph
on 12/21/05 8:18 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 02/08/06 with
Thank you for the offer of "chatting." I am sure that I will take you up on that some time. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays - whichever you prefer! Denise
kd5fil
on 12/21/05 1:07 am - Harlingen, TX
My WLS will also be on Febuary 17. I am so excited for all of us and we will soon be on the loosing side. It will be here before we know it. Loretta
Cindy M.
on 12/21/05 1:22 am - Land of Midwest sunsets, KS
I am so happy foe you all. i just got my date last night it's feb 16! i too am excited anxious a little aprehensive. But the fact that we going thru this together makes me feel better. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views