I got my date too

blueyesbt
on 12/21/05 4:58 am - Selah, WA
I am going to have mine done on Feb 10th, all the pre stuff happens on the 9th. I have been wanting to do this since November and now that I also have a date I am doing the happy dance. My fears also go along with it, but I think it has a lot to do with my failures of the past in regards to weight loss. I also have the grief of losing my comfort foods that got me to where I am at today. I also found out yesterday that my friend will be having surgery the same day as I am and we will be next to each other in the recovery area. How cool can that be. We also just live down the road from each other. We will all have the Feb 2006 birthdays. Congrats to all of you. I am glad we can go through this together! Trish
dlrandolph
on 12/21/05 8:20 am - Woodbridge, VA
RNY on 02/08/06 with
This is so wonderful. I understand your fears - I am having them, too. I am more afraid that if I am not successful with this, the impacts to my health will be worse than losing my ability to eat that nice juicy prime rib. I am glad that you have a friend to go through this with. Even if you didn't, you would have me. You new "sister!"
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views