YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Kennie29
on 12/23/05 3:44 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Hello everyone, my name is Kennie and I have been approved to have surgery. My date is 2-6-2006 and I am scared and excited at the same time. Does anyone else feel that way? LOL!!!
yenny9475
on 12/25/05 4:13 pm - Hyde Park, MA
Hi there! Happy holidays! We are having surgery on the same day - how cool is that? The first day of the rest of our lives!! I feel every possible emotion, and I sometimes don't know how to express them. It's a weird discussion to have with people when I tell them that I am having surgery... Lots of support, but lots of questions that sometimes makes things awkward, but all in all, it is all positive. I CANNOT WAIT to feel better about life and my future. Talk about a new year's resolution!! This is my first time on this site, and I already feel happy and comfortable that I found a new forum for talking with people who understand my feelings.. Have a great day, and I look forward to chatting with you, and watching out progress!!
Kennie29
on 12/26/05 2:17 pm - Chesapeake, VA
We can keep in touch after our surgeries to see how the other is doing. I would love to have someone to go through this with even if you are a little bit away from where I live, it is ok!! I am not sure about my emotions, I think when the nite comes before our dates, that is when I am going to be scared the most. They better knock me out fast before I get up and change my mind and say forget it...lol!!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know u and email me anytime at [email protected] and if u have yahoo messenger, my i.d. is kenichris23704. I am online all the time, because I go to school online to two different schools..lmaoooooooooo!! I wonder what I am going to do when I have my surgery? Oh well I will think about that when the time comes. Talk to you later girl, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views