February 1st is my date!

13moons
on 12/27/05 1:59 pm - Orange County, CA
Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I am scheduled for surgery on Feb 1st in California. I am so excited to step out of the costume I have been hiding in for so long and let myself be free again! It seems so close, but so far away, and I feel as if I have nothing left to do to prepare, but yet everything still to do to be ready. Lots of mixed emotions I guess. But finally there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I am going for it!
kd5fil
on 12/27/05 11:19 pm - Harlingen, TX
Hi Emily, Congratulations on getting your surgery date. Mine is Feb. 17 and I am so ready to begin this new and exciting journey. Now we just wait and before we know it the day will be here. God bless us as we begin our new life. Loretta
andrealynn
on 12/28/05 7:58 am - Verona, NY
Mine is also feb 1st!! Got approved today by my insurance!!! I am so excited!! Good luck to all!!!
kd5fil
on 12/29/05 1:22 am - Harlingen, TX
Hi Andrea! Congratulations on getting your surgery date! It's a wonderful feeling isnt it? God bless us on our journey.
janeel1
on 1/2/06 5:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
God Bless you all. I have a surgery date of February 1st as well. I am extremely excited and can't ait to shed these extra large clothes, and a new healthy body. I'm toooooooooo excited.
JenniAngel
on 1/5/06 8:18 am - Woodland, PA
Emily CONGRATULATIONS! I myself am also very very excited! I will be thinking of you and wishing you great luck and a speedy and full recovery! Till then LOVE,LUCK,HEALTH and WEALTH! God Bless us all traveling this road to new lives!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views