Surgery date is set for Feb. 8th!!!

arcadiaden
on 1/7/06 10:39 am - Allegan, MI
After one denial by my insurance co., I tried again and this time my surgeon had a conference call with Cigna PPO and that did the trick. I also wrote a letter listing all my health woes and let them know that if they did not reverse their decision, I would seek the advice of an attorney. Anyway, they finally gave approval. I am so excited and nervous. This is a revision for me. I had staple bypass 20 years ago and it was the old type that has a lot of complications. I have not gained all my weight back, but some. The main reason I am having a RNY is because bile is backing up into my stomach and esophogus and I have terrible reflux. I have to sleep propped up. Dr. VanderKolk has a lot of experience with revisions, so I am in good hands. I am on a liquid protein diet twice a day and then a small lean meal at night. I have to lose 10 pounds before surgery. Things are going well, so far.
whateverittakes
on 1/8/06 6:10 am - newport, KY
Sue, congrats...I will definitely keep you in my prayers! You have suffered way too much and I know you will be released from that pain soon. Your prize is within arms-reach!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views