My date is Feb. 7th, 2006....Woo hooooo

Sandi0521
on 1/7/06 10:00 pm - Gastonia, NC
Good morning everyone. I have a surgery date too, its Feb. 7th, 2006. I'm so excited and worried all the same time....So much is going through my head and my heart...But you all know what I mean. You are the only ones who know what I mean and what I'm feeling...Bless you all. Love, Sandi Edwards
whateverittakes
on 1/8/06 6:14 am - newport, KY
Sandi, congrats...I felt the same way you did! Mine is Feb 13th. so you will have a weeks' head start. Save a seat for me on the loser's bench! Enjoy your journey!
Sandi0521
on 1/8/06 7:00 am - Gastonia, NC
Thanks so much Marcellia, God I love your name, its so pretty. I'll be thinking about you that day and on your day. I'll keep you posted on my progress, ok.. Thanks again, and have a safe journey. Sandi
tpatterson
on 1/8/06 10:38 am - Ontario, CA
Sandi Thanks for your reply. Keep in touch. I can't wait to hear how you are doing. Your shoulders are going to look great. I give it 4 to 5 months. I too only have about 100 lbs to loose. I will keep you in my prayers on the 7th. Who is going to be checking on you. Can they post a reply to let people know you are okay?
Sandi0521
on 1/9/06 4:27 am - Gastonia, NC
Yes, my sister and my daughter are going to be there and I'll have them to post my status. I'm still having a hard time beleiving that this is going to happen, I keep worring that something is going to mess it up....I hate being a drama queen, but you know as well as I do how important this surgery is.....Take care, stay in touch. Sandi
beashie
on 1/8/06 10:39 am - lake mary, FL
sandi, HI! I know all too well that feeling, my surgery is feb. 1st. I know the mixed emotions and thoughts that just never seem to end exspecially when your trying to fall asleep! My best advice this coming from being right there next to my mom through her surgery (she's 1 month post-op, down 35lbs so far) she had some complications...... and the thing i am constantly reminding her is to keep her focus on the end goal. Never forget why your having this surgery and keep focus on that. Some days may not be easy and intially it may not seem worth it, but once you get weighed in the first time, it will become clear! Get lots of rest and take care! and if you ever need to someone to talk to you can always email me! bye bye! alicia morris
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 1/9/06 12:59 am - Slimmin on Down, PA
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WE ARE SURGERY SISTERS. I AM ALSO HAVING MY SURGERY ON FEB 7, 2006!! I AM SO HAPPY. ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT. I AM SOMEWHAT NERVOUS BUT I AM MORE EXCITED AND ANXIOUS THAN ANYTHING!
Sandi0521
on 1/9/06 4:23 am - Gastonia, NC
Hey what a cool screen name. And think I could only use my real name....I would have never thought of something good like that. I can't wait too. Let me know how things go. Ok. Take care and see you on the loosing side....Sandi
sharris
on 1/13/06 7:52 am - miami, FL
CONGRATS GIRL ON YOUR UPCOMING SURGERY. I TOO WILL BE HAVING SURGERY ON 02/07/06...WE WILL BE GETTING FINE TOGETHER...STAY SAFE......TAY MIAMI, FLORIDA
Sandi0521
on 1/14/06 12:42 am - Gastonia, NC
Thanks Tay, Isn't it great. I'm so excited. I'll think about you that day. Make sure that you let me know how you did and are doing. Have a nice weekend. Sandi Edwards
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views