my date is feb. 1st!

beashie
on 1/8/06 1:00 am - lake mary, FL
Orginally my surgery date was jan 11th, but because my mom just recently had this surgery and i have been taking care of her, i decided to move the surgery back just alittle bit because of the complications she has had. And my best friend is having the surgery on jan 11th as well...... even with this i am super excited! and invite any one who is reading this to give me any advice you feel i may need.......... or anything else for that matter haha.
whateverittakes
on 1/8/06 6:27 am - newport, KY
Alicia Congrats...on taking that step to improve your health! I hope your mom works through those complications and comes out feel blessed she began this journey. My only advice is to follow your doctor's instructions, get plenty of , and always put yourself first!
beashie
on 1/8/06 10:39 am - lake mary, FL
Thank you so much marcellia! my mom is getting better day by day, and soon as the hole heals in her incesion i think she will be feeling wonderful, she was very excited today that she was able to fit into a pair of jeans of mine that she has always loved. And i got her out and we walked a mile today. I am very thankful to be able to be here for my mom and my best friend through thier journeys it has taught me so much! i think by the time my surgery comes i will feel like an expert, not that i will remember most of that at first. Ok but thank you for the support i really appreciate it and needed that! i will definately take your advise. Take care! and god bless! alicia
Bree
on 1/10/06 5:33 am - CT
ok Alicia, you wont even believe this one. Check out my profile. My date was 1-11-06, but my mom was sick and in the hospital, and I just lost her Monday 1-2-06, so I moved my surgery date. The funny part is my new date is the same as yours again. STRANGE! I requested it be on a Wednesday, so that may be something we have in common. I would love to chat with you some more. Feel free to e-mail me and we can compare journey notes. Bree
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views