Hello my February Friends!

Pat W.
on 1/9/06 8:54 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hello Everybody! I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some of my February Family. I was supposed to have surgery today (1/9), but found out 4 days ago that because of a miscommunication it had to be changed to 2/6. Though I was a little disappointed at first, I am extremely comfortable with the new date. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our journey. In just a few weeks it will be OUR month! Wishing you all the best and sending hugs your way! -Pat W.
whateverittakes
on 1/10/06 1:07 pm - newport, KY
Pat, Congrats on your surgery date...just keep in mind everything happens for a reason. I too am soooo excited, I am not sure I can wait till february for the surgery. I am just happy there are so many people here willing to share this journey with me. See you on the loser's Bench!
Pat W.
on 1/10/06 11:31 pm - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hello Marcellia! (What a beautiful name!) Congratulations to you too! It is just so exciting to have a definite date and also, to know that I will not be on this journey alone. I do believe that things happen for a reason, and am so much more comfortable with the new surgery date, that I'm actually glad that this change happened. I will truly enjoy my new beginning with people like you here to start it with. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to being on the loser's bench together. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views