Hello! Count me IN for February!

Elisa *
on 1/16/06 5:40 pm - I.V., CA
Greetings Everyone!! I am joining in the February Loser's Club! My surgery date is set for Feb. 13th!!! Anyone else out there on the same date? How are you feeling about your upcoming surgery? I've been feeling excited and also NOT nervous. Is this normal? To not feel nervous. I feel good about my decision to get wls. I know about the risks involved and I know this is a total life change. Maybe it hasn't hit me yet? At my nutritional seminar we were told if we weren't scared then they didn't do their job at informing us about the surgery but I think they did a heck of a job explaining it. Well GOOD LUCK everyone!! Elisa
LizzyC
on 1/17/06 8:06 am - Meriden, CT
Good for you, girlie!! I'm on Feb. 21, so we're only about a week apart. You got my prayers and my thoughts, hun!
Elisa *
on 1/17/06 12:13 pm - I.V., CA
Thanks Elizabeth! Congrats on your date as well. Wishing you nothing but the best and I will also be thinking of you on your day!! Elisa
Pat W.
on 1/17/06 11:08 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hello Elisa! Welcome to the February Family! I'm having surgery on the week before you. I was originally scheduled for 1/9, and never really felt comfortable w/that date. But, once surgery was postponed to 2/6, I immediately looked forward to it and felt a sense of peace about it. I am getting very excited now to get the surgery itself over, and move forward with my new health and body!! Best wishes to you - I will keep you in my thoughts on the 13th! Hugs to you - Pat W.
Elisa *
on 1/17/06 12:22 pm - I.V., CA
Hi Pat!! Congrats on your surgery date. When they called me to schedule my surgery last week they asked "How soon do you want the surgery?" and I was like "I dunno? How soon can I get the surgery?" and told me they could schedule me as soon as this week but I thought about it a minute and didn't feel comfortable with having it so soon. It was way too short of a notice. I preferred February. It's a good month and I feel really good about my decision to hold off until then. Like you said, I also feel a sense of peace about my date. Wishing you nothing but the best on your upcoming surgery and I too will be thinking of all the February babies and YOU!! Elisa
Sandi0521
on 1/17/06 12:41 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Elisa, Congrats on your surgery date...Mine is Feb 7th..And I am so excited that I just want to spin....I'm a little nervous and all, but I'm so ready for this, I could just go do it tomorrow....You know what I mean. Well good luck with your surgery, hope it goes well and have quick recovery and speedy weight loss. Sandi Edwards
Elisa *
on 1/19/06 4:38 pm - I.V., CA
Hi Sandi! Congratulationsonyour surgerydate!!
Elisa *
on 1/30/06 12:50 pm - I.V., CA
LOL just testing
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views