I have a surgery date !

Alma2
on 1/18/06 10:12 am - Belmont, NH
After 4 years, 4 months and many ups and downs, I finally have a surgery date, FEBRUARY 08, 2006 at Dartmouth Hospital in Lebanon, NH !!!! Ava
sue_potter
on 1/18/06 11:59 am - gresham, OR
I'll bet you can hardly believe it!! My date is February 1st. I don't think I could have hung in there for 4 years. Your patience is amazing!! My best wishes to you for a speedy recovery! Sue
Alma2
on 1/20/06 8:16 am - Belmont, NH
Sue, thank you for your kind words. I wish you only the best with your surgery and health and will say a prayer for you on February 1st ! Ava
Alma2
on 1/28/06 9:31 pm - Belmont, NH
Sue, only 3 days until your new life begins !!! Best to you. Please let me know how you make out. You will be in my prayers, Ava
Sandi0521
on 1/18/06 3:45 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Ava, mine is Feb 7th, at Charlotte, NC. Good Luck on your surgery, I hope all goes well and speedy recovery...Sandi Edwards
Elisa *
on 1/22/06 8:13 am - I.V., CA
Hi Ava, cOnGrAtuLaTiOnS oN yOuR sUrGeRy DaTe! You sure have waited a long time. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey. Good luck! ((hugs)) Elisa
Alma2
on 1/23/06 6:52 am - Belmont, NH
Elisa: Thank you so much, you are sweet. I'm getting anxious and excited all in one ! I've waited over 4 years for this, it's been a long journey. Let's hope it all goes well, thank you again, Ava
Tonya M.
on 1/28/06 9:30 am - Greenville, SC
Ava I know you must be sooooooooooooooo excited...and I know that struggle will have been well worth it...my surgery is on Feb. 8th too!!! I pray that all will go well for us all. Hugs from SC, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views