I have a date!!! 2/6/2006

stephnlou101103
on 1/20/06 12:15 pm - Lowell, MA
Hi all I am very happy to see that other people are having surgery in Feb like me. Sometimes I feel that I am going at this alone. The only people that care are my co-workers and my 10 year old daughter. My husband really wont talk about it! He feels that he is being bothered by going to the appt w/ the surgeon before my surgery. My parents I guess are just nervous for me! Besides all that I am estatic about having the surgery. I feel like dancing! This has made me so happy but at the same time nervous I have never gone through surgery before so I dont know what to expect! I am a big baby when it comes to pain so I guess that is why I am so nervous Well see you guys on the otherside GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! May God Bless you all and keep you safe Stephanie
sue_potter
on 1/21/06 1:19 am - gresham, OR
You are so not alone!! I am having my surgery on Feb 1st. I will pray for your successful surgery and recovery. Sue
tydyehippo
on 1/21/06 5:26 am - Lapeer, MI
Hi, my date is the same as yours and sometimes, aside from my friends, I feel like I am going through this all alone. I think my husband is just scared and his lack of discussion about the entire thing is a defense mechanism. He will probably come around when he sees that you made it through the surgery and are feeling better. Good luck. Tiffany
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 1:23 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Stephanie, You will never be alone with the OH family. Remember you have a great support network here. You will be a loser soon and start your new life!! I am glad you have some support with your daughter and co workers. Your parents will hopefully come around when you are recovering safely. Remember you are their child and they will worry. Keep us posted...you are going to be a loser!!! Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and recovery. ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views