Suffering from "Last Supper Syndrome"?

Cindy M.
on 1/21/06 10:46 pm - Land of Midwest sunsets, KS
Hi Guys, Wow what fun to meet you all on rool call. Now as our surgery dates draw near are you eating like you will never eat again? I'll fess up I am. Saying goodby to some of my favorites; ice cream, hot bread with roasted garlic and pesto,on and on. I have heard that it is a good idea to write a goodby letter to food. Has anyone done that? Talk to me. Cindy Eat'n like there is no tomarrow
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 1:44 am - Evansville, IN
I go in spells...this weekend I said good bye to BBQ loaded baked potatoes. Only ate half but that was enough. A couple weeks ago I said good bye to Mcdonalds sausage biscuts. I also feel most foods I will not have to "give up" because there are no fat/sugar subsitutes and there is the 3 bite rule. I am only saying good bye to those things that are really bbbaaaddd!! LOL My true last supper is going to be the weekend before I have to start my 2 week liquid diet. So I do not think you are so quit hiding Jessi
Cindy M.
on 1/22/06 3:25 am - Land of Midwest sunsets, KS
Jessi Thanks for your post. Ya Mc Donalds sausage biscuts are a HUGE one for me too. i have one on the way to work almost every morning. My liquid diet for 10 days starts 2/06/06. Thanks for not thinking that I'm nuts. Cindy
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 9:46 am - Evansville, IN
Try the fruit and yogart parfait at Micky D's....it is soooo good! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Sandi0521
on 1/22/06 5:39 am - Gastonia, NC
I thought I was being silly eating out at all of my favorite places. I started my 2 week liquid diet today, and it's been the pits so far. I've been thinking that maybe I spoiled myself with all those goodbye's to all that wonderful food. Because I'm really missing them right now....Booooo......But we have to do, what we have to do, right...I will be strong, I will survive this...sniff Sandi
Tamyrn
on 1/22/06 8:51 am - Commerce, TX
Oh yeah, I'm eating pretty much anything I want...The only thing that holds me back is knowing that I could out grow my all clothes with one or two days of work left before surgery. And I wonder how I got so fat...
jackie j
on 1/23/06 6:23 am - Glenmoore, PA
Ladies, I've been on the "victory tour" too for the last 3 weeks. My surgery is 2/13. Funny, the more I concentrate on getting it all in, the more I feel stupid for doing so, so I think it's slowing down a little. The biggest hurdle is coca-cola. I'm an addict. Doc told me to take it to 1 a day and the "after-world" won't be so bad. I'm trying. Good Luck to everybody!! Jackie
4eva-unique
on 1/23/06 12:53 pm - Dallas, TX
I have searched for sopapillas and finally found them. I've had my chinese, and I thought I would be eating like crazy for my last two days before I start the liquid diet and I haven't. I've been trippin'. However, I know that I will have to change my eating habits and the late night eating has to stop! I really wanted some cake but I have to do without. I didn't want just any cake it had to come from either Albertson's or Walmart's bakery. I am to start my liquid diet on Wednesday so that is out. Someone mentioned the stuffed baked potato, now I want one.... Why did you do that to me? I know that we will do well, and we have each other for support. I pray that we ALL have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. My surgery is 2/1/06 and I am ready sort of. I'm , , , , and all at the same time. 4EVA
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views