I have a date!

trixie
on 1/22/06 3:24 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Guys, Guess what? I have a surgery date! February 7th! I'm so excited. I know these next two weeks will go by quickly, but still, I can'y hardly wait! I have my family and all my friends behind me, they are terrific cheerleaders and genuinely excited for all that is in front of me. I am so glad to know that you all will be along for the ride! Tell me, what are some of the foods you are stocking up on now for the days following surgery? Anyone else out there starting off at around 5'8" and 274 pounds? ~Cass
Sandi0521
on 1/22/06 5:46 am - Gastonia, NC
Hey we have the same day.......I'm doing my 2 week liquid diet now....I've gotten some unfavored unjury. Plenty of broth and stuff like that...I'm just trying to get through this liquid diet thing.....Good luck with your surgery and speedy recovery....I'll think about you that day...Best wishes, Sandi
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 9:43 am - Evansville, IN
Congrats Cass!!! It's good to hear you have so much support. My date isn't until the 28th but I have stocked up on protein samples for after surgery. I have heard too many people say your tastes change to try them before surgery. I also have vitamin samples. Closer to my date I will get broth, sf popcicles, sf jello, some cream soups, cottage cheese and other clear liquids and soft foods. Best of luck to you! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Pat W.
on 1/23/06 11:39 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi Catherine! CONGRATULATIONS! Besides all of your friends and family, you now have all of your WLS sisters and brothers behind you too. My surgery is the day before you...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you will have an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views