FEBRUARY 23RD 2006

Sondra J. S.
on 1/25/06 12:54 pm - Show Low, AZ
Hi, I'm new to the February board, I just found out last Wednesday that I am having my surgery on February 23rd!!!! I'm going for the Bariatric(spelling) 4 hour class and a Dr.'s visit on February 14th in Flagstaff Az. I'm in the beautiful White Mountains of Az. I will be having my surgery in Flagstaff Az. Dr. Alderige is my surgeon, he's a wonderful man along with Dr. Berger, Dr. Berger is a very expierenced surgeon as well as Dr. Alderige. I hope to be visiting this board a lot more. My mother, sister, and niece will be coming from Missouri to help me recouperate, A little about me: I have a 5 bedroom 2 bath home that I share with my fiance, his sister, her 2 children, and my fiance's mother, and of course 5 dogs and 3 cats, lol, can't forget the furbabies, lol.... I am a Psychology Major with a 3.9 GPA and as a result of that, I am a member of Alpha Gamma Tau Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society of 2 year colleges, and am on the Student Government. I am the editor of my college's newspaper, I do workstudy for the sociology professor here on campus. I have a white poodle who is spoiled rotten, and I do mean rotten to the core, he's laying on my bed as I type right now in his T-Shirt that says "All American Hound"....LOL....He rules our portion of the house....LOL....I wish everyone luck and that God is with them in their journeys with their surgerys and everyday life....If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, or if you are interested in going to Mexico to have the lap band done please e-mail me I know a GREAT surgeon there as my fiance's sister had her band done there and we had the most personalized service there, maybe even more so than here in the states!!!! Please feel free to e-mail me and we'll get in touch!!!! Sondra
Kennie29
on 1/25/06 3:32 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats...my date is on the 6th!!! We will both be losers in February!!!!!! We will be ok and everything will be fine. We will be healthier and above all, enjoy the summer this year!! Hugs, Kennie
adri3698
on 1/27/06 11:28 pm - Del City, OK
OMG this is weird I found out last Wednesday that my official date it Feb 23 also, (two days before my b-day) What a great b-day present... We are wls sistas
Sondra J. S.
on 1/28/06 10:50 am - Show Low, AZ
Marcia, YAY!!!! I've been wondering If I was the ONLY one with a Feb 23rd date....lol....Congrats!!!! Hope all goes well, for both of us, wait a minute what am I saying, of course all will go well, we have OH to guide us through and the good lord up above and the wonderful support of our family and friends!!!! Sondra Surgery set for February 23rd 2006
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views