My date is February 17th!

Deanna F.
on 1/26/06 10:32 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
I got the call yesterday morning that my insurance has approved me. I am working on getting my pre-op tests done now! I am very excited! Congrats to all the rest of the February folks!! Deanna
Tamara J.
on 1/28/06 11:21 am - Corona, CA
RNY on 02/17/06 with
Hi Deanna! My date also is February 17th. It will be here very soon! I am excited, nervous, and ready! I pray that your surgery and all the people having surgery is uneventful. May God Bless you always! Take Care, Tamara
Deanna F.
on 1/28/06 11:32 pm - Poughkeepsie, NY
Hi Tamara, Yes, less than 3 weeks now! Congratulations! We will be losers soon! Deanna
cyndi
on 1/29/06 10:41 pm - fort meade, md
Hi Deanna, my date is Feb. 17 too !! Lucky we get to enjoy Valentines Day but after that it's time to buckle down I'll keep you in prayer, cynthia
Deanna F.
on 1/29/06 10:55 pm - Poughkeepsie, NY
Yes, I think we need to have our chocolate before our surgery We sure won't be able to afterward! I will keep you in my thoughts as well. Hugs, Deanna
kd5fil
on 1/31/06 4:47 am - Harlingen, TX
Hi Deanna, My date is also February 17th! Congratulations to all of us. May God bless all of us as we begin this new and exciting journey. I am very excited also! Loretta
Deanna F.
on 2/3/06 4:41 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Hi Loretta, Congrats to you too!! We will be on the losing side very soon! Two weeks to go! Hugs, Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views