I GOT MY OFFICIAL DATE 2/23

adri3698
on 1/27/06 11:31 pm - Del City, OK
I was going to have it on 2/8 or 2/9, but my h-pylori came back positive, so I had to do a round of antibiotics and so now I got all my paper work in the mail yesterday to make it official. The surgeons office told me last Wednesday that it will be on Feb 23 (2days before my 29th b-day) what a great present..
Jessi S.
on 1/28/06 9:42 am - Evansville, IN
Congrats Marcia!! It will be here before you know it! Best of luck to you. ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Linda Kay
on 1/28/06 9:31 pm - Mooresville, IN
29th of Feb... Happy Birthday!!! It will be the first day of the BEST of your life!!! Surgery ROCKS! Linda
Deanna F.
on 1/29/06 12:29 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
That is an awesome birthday present to yourself! Congratulations!
Renee K.
on 1/29/06 6:35 am - Anna, IL
I nkow how you feel.... I was set for Jan 22 but my EKG came back abnormal so I had to go thru with more testing....got my "ALL CLEAR" call the other night now I am set for Feb 22 ... congrats to you and to myself...lolI was hoping to have mine by my birthday too but it is going to be after(Feb 3) but I guess I could consider it a "LATE" b-day present... Happy birthday to you.... RENEE
Sondra J. S.
on 1/29/06 9:51 am - Show Low, AZ
Hiya, Wellll, it looks like we are gonna be "losers" together, if you need to call me or e-mail me for support please do!!!! We will be perfectly fine!!!! YAY it's getting soooo close less than a month now!!!! I'm so happy for all of us!!!!! Sondra Surgery set for February 23rd 2006
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views