Is this the longest month ever??????????

KathyG.
on 1/31/06 12:01 pm - sayreville, NJ
Ok is it me or is this the longest feb. of all time! My surgery is 2/28. I am so excited. I have been dieting and excersising to get a head start and to go in to surgery in as good as shape as I can. Quitting smoking helped with that A LOT. I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. ( weigh in is tomorrow) but I want to be losing more and I know after surgery I will. So I am pretty sure this is the longest month ever Kathy
whateverittakes
on 1/31/06 12:11 pm - newport, KY
Kathy, I know exactly how you feel. I found out I was approved in December so I have been shopping every weekend since. I am driving myself crazy! Luckily I will start the liquid diet Friday and maybe I will be to weak to shop!
Kennie29
on 1/31/06 1:32 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I think this is the longest month ever because your date is at the end of the month, but believe me, I have been waiting since December and my time is almost here and I can't believe it!! It is almost surreal!!! But your day will come soon!! Good luck! Hugs, Kennie
continuedmoon
on 1/31/06 3:35 pm - salem, OR
Actually it is the shortest....... LOL Congratulations and good luck.
Sandi0521
on 1/31/06 5:04 pm - Gastonia, NC
My surgery is this coming Tuesday, 7th. and to tell the truth, its been the longest days of my life........ ....I keep thinking OMG its almost here, am I doing the right thing, then I turn around and think Come on I'm ready lets do it....Well Good Luck to all You Feb's......Eventually we'll get there.....Bless you all Sandi
LindaF
on 2/1/06 1:15 am - Bloominton, IN
My date is Feb. 6, and the month seemed long until this past Monday and then I realized I only had a week to go! Then I started thinking, "but I wanted to eat this or that once more and I don't have time." But it's worth it.
tydyehippo
on 2/1/06 3:02 am - Lapeer, MI
Hi Linda, My date is Feb 6th, too. I have to start my clear liquid diet on Saturday so I have my last meal planned for Friday night. I wanted one more "good but bad" meal before I went to the other side. Gosh, we only have a few more days. Good Luck to you on Monday. Tiffany
greese2b
on 2/1/06 9:15 am - Huntsville, AL
My surgery is the 6th also. One minute it seems like my big day will never get here and the next minute I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything done. To top everything off, I have been fighting off a cold. I had my pre-op visit today and I am still on for Monday as long as my hoarse voice clears up. I will see PCP tomorrow to make sure i don't have a sinus infection. I am praying for a clean bill of health so I don't have to reschedule!
Pat W.
on 2/1/06 11:10 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
My date is the 6th too! I totally agree that this has felt like the longest month - ever. I've been waiting since December also, and I am SO excited that surgery is just around the corner. I had to be put on an antibiotic for a sinus infection, but will be done w/it on Saturday, and my surgeon's office said that they will still do surgery. Whew! I was very worried about that! Tomorrow is my final weigh-in...for some reason, I just have not been able to get the last 2 lbs off that my surgeon requires. But, I've been doing very well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. I can't wait 'til we're all on the losing side together! Hugs to you all. -Pat W.
Deanna F.
on 2/2/06 8:05 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
No, it is not just you!! Time seems to be dragging by right now. Usually February skips right on by us, but not this year!! I am 2 weeks from tomorrow... and it seems like the days are so long right now... I am trying to keep busy on a lot of things before going in for surgery, but find myself not getting a lot done. Good luck with your surgery on the 28th!! Mine is on the 17th. We will all be losers before we know it. Hugs, Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views