PRAYER REQUEST

mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/1/06 5:16 am - Slimmin on Down, PA
I realize that I may offend some people by the things that I say or post but that isn't my intent. Right now I am coming to you to ask my FEBRUARY family to send up some serious prayers for me. I need them bad. As many know, I am 6 days away from surgery and it seems like the closer I get the more afraid I get. I know this is normal and people post this all the time but I didn't think it would happen so soon! I don't know how to explain it. I mean on one hand I am happy, excited, and anxious but on the other hand I am thinking,"what if something goes wrong" I have alot of faith in my surgeon and I have bigger faith in God! I know that if it wasn't meant to be God would not have bought me this far, but a friend made the comment to me that"kim. you ain't that special" Not saying I am not a special person but saying God isn't going to single you out! I just ask that you send up some serious prayers for me for a successful and uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery MZ G*N*S P.S. ALSO PRAY FOR MY SURGERY TWIN MZ FOXXY MEME
Sallie
on 2/1/06 6:26 am - Columbia, MD
Darlin girl, you have my prayers and best thoughts and no matter what anyone tells you, YOU ARE SPECIAL!!!!! I am thirteen days away from my surgery and feeling just like you. Scared, nervous, excited and everything else that you can think of. Your surgery will be fine and you will be beginining the best journey of your life. Congratulations for taking this step for you. Wraping you up in my arms and giving you huge ((hugs)). Sallie
greese2b
on 2/1/06 9:24 am - Huntsville, AL
I will pray for you. I pray we all come thru our surgeries without complications and have easy recoveries. God will watch over you....we are ALL precious in his sight.
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/1/06 9:53 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
thank you
gillis1345
on 2/3/06 2:24 am - Calhan, CO
I am sending lots good prayers your way. I will send them for you you send them for me please. I have mine on Mon. Feb. 6th. I will be waiting for you on the new life side. Just remember we are all special that is why god has lead us down this journey to learn from it and make us stronger.
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/3/06 2:31 am - Slimmin on Down, PA
you are right we are both special and i will be sending up prayers for you as well!!! see ya on the losing side
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/1/06 9:52 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
thank you so much and i may have put it there wrong but my friend is very supportive of me and she always tell me how special I am. She made the comment in a good way to make me feel better. she meant it in the way that nothing is going to happen and that of all people God is not going to single me out to make something go wrong. that's it! i wish you the best of luck on your upcoming journey and i'll see you on the losing side!
tayatyler
on 2/1/06 1:44 pm - East Lyme, CT
mz g*n*s i am 26 days away from my surgery date and feeling the same way... i feel excited, nervous and some times i ask my self; " am i doing the right thing " i have two 6 years old to live for.. along with 3 grown boys and a hubby... but then, the longer i think about my surgery and about my health long term. i know i'm doing the right thing.. i try to look at it as; i'm going to become a "new" me... for not only myself but for my five children and husband.. i will pray for you along with my prays. god is alway there for us in need.. he will watch over you and your family. best of luck god bless cherylann
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/1/06 9:54 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
i totally agree. i have a four year old step son and i have a few younger cousins who i would live for and do more things with if i was smaller and it's like this surgery is giving me that chance to be more active for them and possibly my own children one day~! I will pray for you as well see ya on the losing side
Kennie29
on 2/1/06 3:14 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I feel the same way girl and my surgery is on the 6th. I have these feelings of being scared but I know this is something that I have to do to improve my quality of life!!! I was scared 2 years ago and did not do it and then something in me told me that it was time and that is why I went thru with starting the process in November 2005 and now I am 4 days from surgery!!!!!! You are feeling normal. The pyschiatrist at my office said if you do not feel, scared, anxious, or excited they would think something was wrong!! But know that God will be looking out for you and guiding your surgical team!!!! And of course I will send some prayers your way!!!!!! You will be ok! Hugs, Kennie
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views