Not that I'm counting but..

greese2b
on 2/2/06 11:12 am - Huntsville, AL
Only 80 hours til surgery...how will I ever get everything done in time?
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/2/06 11:33 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
Good luck on your surgery and make sure you save me a seat on the loser's bench cause I'll be right behind you!
Sandi0521
on 2/3/06 2:11 am - Gastonia, NC
You count away girl, we'll be right behind you....Good luck and let us know how you're doing..... Sandi
Pat W.
on 2/3/06 10:25 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi Gayle! Hey, we're twins...both having surgery on the same day. And wow - I can relate to that feeling - like I have so much to do, and so little time to do it. But, I figure that I'll get done whatever I can, and the rest will have to be left up to my family. LOL! (They'll love that!) This is a good time to relax, and mentally prepare for the wonderful journey ahead. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on the 6th...what time is your surgery? I'm at 7:30 a.m. I wish you an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Hugs to you -Pat W.
greese2b
on 2/3/06 10:57 am - Huntsville, AL
My surgery is first thing in the morning...I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. I managed to get everything done at work so I can be off for a few weeks without worrying so much about the office. things at home are a different story...I guess all my housework and shopping will keep me busy til Monday morning. I will see you all on the losing side. Hugs
tydyehippo
on 2/5/06 6:26 am - Lapeer, MI
Girl, its coming, done or not! Good Luck! Tiffany
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views