LAST PRE-OP POST

mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/2/06 11:07 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their kind words and prayers. This will most likely be my last post as a pre-op because the computer at home is reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy sllllooooowwwwwwww!!! But I will see you all you losers on the other side!!! Love you all
Deanna F.
on 2/2/06 11:45 pm - Poughkeepsie, NY
Good luck to you girl!!! Will be keeping good thoughts for you. Hugs, Deanna
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/2/06 11:49 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
Thank you and I;ll see you on the loser's bench!
Sandi0521
on 2/3/06 2:10 am - Gastonia, NC
Don't forget to think about me too on the 7th I'll be in surgery at 7:00am......Good luck to you and make sure to post and let me know how you do.......Best wishesssssssssss...... Sandi
mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 2/3/06 2:29 am - Slimmin on Down, PA
I will say a prayer for you!!! wow another surgery twin!! we may be triplets or quadruplets may god bless you and keep you. See u on the losing side
Pat W.
on 2/3/06 10:10 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi mZ! I'm having surgery just a day ahead of you! I can not wait to have this...I'm am so excited. If I am at all concious, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on the 7th. I wish you an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
Claire S.
on 2/3/06 10:29 am - Baltimore County, MD
Hey there, Good luck to you. I will say a prayer for you on the 7th knowing that you will have a successful surgery and uneventful. Congratulations!!!!! Claire
sharris
on 2/3/06 1:54 pm - miami, FL
I,m also having surgery on 02/07/06......I want to wish every one the best of luck, and a speedy recovery
Grace S.
on 2/4/06 7:45 am - Los Angeles, CA
Good Luck my prays are with you on that day. I will going in on February 17th so I am there with you.
sherleb
on 2/5/06 11:18 am - Hamilton, NJ
My prayers are with you God Bless You
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views