My Turn in 3 Days, 17 hours & 56 minutes

DareBear
on 2/5/06 4:01 am - Regina, Canada
Well, my wait is just about over... after 3 years, 4 months & 1 week after my consult date.. I'm finally getting the surgery done. I've been obease for most of my adult life & I'm really looking forward to this, & have a shot of getting a second chance on life. everyone that are still waiting for their surgery..... I know some of the wait time is bothering you cause, it sure bothers me. trying to stay focas cause your turn will come up & it will be worth the wait, keep positive attitude on yourself & it you will be in my prayers. Darren D Age:39 Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Current Weight: 345 lbs (January 31st, 2006) BMI:48.1 Consult Date: October 2nd, 2002 PAC Date: January 31st, 2006 Surgery Date: Febuary 9th, 2006 Surgeon: Dr. Brian Colquhoun City Hospital, Saskatoon,Saskatchewan, Canada
bethwyckoff
on 2/5/06 4:08 am - Amenia, NY
I am also going to have my surgery on the same day!!! How are you doing on the liquid diet?? Do you have to do the Liquid diet 1 or 2 weeks befor the surgery??? Beth Wyckoff
whateverittakes
on 2/5/06 11:11 am - newport, KY
Darren, Rejoice...you are within arms reach of your dream. Just remember nothing worth it's salt comes easy in this world. Your journey will take many twist and turns but there will always be a light at the end of ther road!
Pat W.
on 2/5/06 11:28 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi Darren! Congratulations! I have 9 hours before surgery, 6 hours 'til I have to leave the house to get to the hospital...I am SO excited - I can't wait to be a "loser!" I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you will have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
moodimus
on 2/5/06 2:33 pm - huntington beach, CA
Hi Darren: I am scheduled for 2/7/2006 RnY at Naval Medical Center San diego. Began the journey to this day last June. Be safe Heidi Moody
Deanna F.
on 2/6/06 1:38 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Good luck Darren! I will be a loser not long after you!! Hugs, Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views