I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizir
on 2/6/06 2:22 am - Amherst, NY
I am scheduled for surgery on the 28; however, I have not heard any thing for my doctor's office since I was there on January 12th. Has any one else had surgery with Dr. Posner in Buffalo. Can anyone suggest what I should do?
sharris
on 2/6/06 2:35 am - miami, FL
Hello Lauren I am not in your state..but may be this helps...I called my surgeon office all the time to find out the status..i know I drove them crazy....but I'm glad I did it I was approved in about 3 days.so just call them up, and tell them that u were just checking to see how every thing going so far.... I wont mind.....
sherleb
on 2/6/06 9:11 am - Hamilton, NJ
Call the office you dont want to miss the boat hahaha. If only they were as excited about the appt. as we are. Good luck you are in my prayers Sherri [email protected] surgery date 2-8
terrilee819
on 2/10/06 1:09 am - Kingston, NY
CALL HIM ! You can always use the excuse that you need to make arrangements for while you are in the hospital so you need to confirm your surgery date and status. A friend of mine thought she had already been submitted for insurance approval to find out that one of her doctors hadn't forwarded his report from a month prior. She got on the phone, had the report faxed to her surgeons office and had that insurance approved within 3 days.... CALL HIM !!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 757 views