6 Days Left

iblve145
on 2/7/06 5:53 am - Sterling, IL
Hi Everyone! I am so pumped! I have had my last visit with the team and am ready to go forward! I am so looking forward to having the surgery behind me. I am not really nervous, just ready to get going! Love reading everyones posts! We are so lucky to have this web site! Looking forward to posting my after pictures!!!! Prayers to each and every one of you!
It Is What It Is!!!
on 2/7/06 8:09 am - Boston, MA
Hi Debbie, You and I share a rebirth-day. I wish you an uneventful surgery and a very quick recovery. One question, have you went shopping for your vitamins yet? I was just wondering what you brought from the store for the first week home. Thanks Kim
iblve145
on 2/7/06 11:11 pm - Sterling, IL
Hi Kim Isn't this exciting!!! I was given all of my vitamins from the center that I am working with. I had a appointment to meet with the pharmacist and she went over all the vitamins with me and so I didn't have to go shopping for them. Most of them I don't start until 4 weeks after surgery. Maybe your local pharmacist can assist you with the selection. I also pray that you will have smooth sailing on Monday. Do you know what time your surgery is? Debbie
whateverittakes
on 2/7/06 9:33 am - newport, KY
Debbie, I am with you! I had my visit today and luckily I did drop a couple of pounds since I started the liquid diet. What I really like to do is got to sleep and wake up on Feb 13th. I am not nervous either...I am really motivated about that "wow" moment!
iblve145
on 2/7/06 11:17 pm - Sterling, IL
Hi Marcelle, Good luck to you on Monday. Can you believe it! It's Monday! All is good. God is so awesome! I read through your journal just a bit.. I am at work so my time is short. However, I also have a business administration degree and am a huge dog lover. Best to you! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views