SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED

4eva-unique
on 2/7/06 4:21 pm - Dallas, TX
until now. I am officially 7 days post-op! I've been doing alright. I am still sore in one of my incision sites I think my tit is too big over that site and it is weighing down on it. It has a burning sensation in it when I move to the left. I'm almost out of medicine too. I will see what the doctor does when I go. I am starting to get hungry now and I am so TIRED of broth! I am ready to eat people! I don't know what I can eat now. I know some doctors let you eat real food by now. I started out with one doctor and switched to another so I am clueless. I go to get my staples out Thursday. I do not know how much weight I've lost because I will not be a scale junkie. I will only weigh in at doctors appointments and gauge it by my clothing. I think this will be the best way for me. I thank all of you for your prayers. I wish all of the pre-ops much success and I will see you on the loser's bench. To my fellow 2/1 babies...WE DID IT!!!!! 4EVA
Deanna F.
on 2/8/06 11:09 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Good to see you back!! Glad to hear your surgery was uneventful for the most part, and that you are on your way to a speedy recovery and the losing side of life!! Save me a seat on that bench! I go in next Friday. Hugs, Deanna
4eva-unique
on 2/9/06 3:48 pm - Dallas, TX
I will save you a seat sweetie!!! Make sure you (run) over here fast! Your name is already on the seat! 4EVA
Kennie29
on 2/9/06 1:47 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats girl. I am doing great too, mine was on the 6th. I hope things continue to go well!! Hugs, Kennie
4eva-unique
on 2/9/06 3:50 pm - Dallas, TX
GLAD TO SEE YOU ON THE BOARDS ALREADY!!! We are doing this together! 4EVA
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1682 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 659 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 758 views