Hi all, I haven't post...

ktnjp
on 2/7/06 10:52 pm - Powder Springs, GA
Hi all, I haven't posted often but wanted to update for those of you waiting for your surgery!! I am 5 days post op and I have to say this has been very easy for me (so far;) Little to NO pain after surgery. The worst days were days 2 and 3 for soreness. It just felt as though I had been beat up pretty bad :0 I was one of the lucky ones that did not have many gas pains. The one time I did I took an infants gas drops (the generis of mylicon) and the pain went away. I have been able to do lots of walking since the evening I had surgery. I am still on clear liquids mostly, just started yesterday adding 2 oz of mashed potatoes made with chicken broth and today added cheese grits made with Hood Milk. I was able to get in about 3 oz of grits which kinda scared me. But I am glad I have had no problems thus far with nausea, vomiting, or food getting stuck. I remember all too well how nervous, scared, anxious and overwhelmed I was pre-op, so I thought my journey might help someone out! Good Luck to all.....may we all have a blessed and healthy journey to our new lives!! Kristy 2/03/06 304/294/165
Jessi S.
on 2/8/06 8:14 am - Evansville, IN
Thanks for the update! As you know we need all the reassurance we can get! I am glad you are doing so well. Best wishes to you and I hope we hear from you more often. Jessi
Deanna F.
on 2/8/06 11:14 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Kristy, Good to see you back and that your surgery was uneventful! Sounds like you are well on your way to recovery. I am going in next Friday, and it is so nice to hear reports from the early Feb. folks already doing good! Hugs, Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1684 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 660 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views