IVC on 9th, Lap RNY Distal on Valentine's Day

(deactivated member)
on 2/8/06 12:33 am - Plainfield, IN
I'm getting tired of waiting. I have a total peace about everything. And it's less than a week before surgery. Always interesting to listen to other people's comments as they near their date. Come family reunion in July, most people won't recognize me. Tate
It Is What It Is!!!
on 2/8/06 6:10 am - Boston, MA
Hi Chris, I am scheduled for surgery on 2/13/06. I too am getting a little nervous. I am at peace with my decision and I am praying that everything goes well. I am still a little nervous mostly about going "under". I have never had surgery before. I have 3 kids at home (well 2 of my own but 3 that I am taking care of)... Anyway, I am really nervous about leaving them even for a few days. I do know that God has blessed me to be approved for this surgery, so He's not going to let anything happen to me. I do hope and pray that you too have an uneventful surgery and a speedy and complete recovery. Good luck from Boston, Ma. Kim
Deanna F.
on 2/8/06 11:19 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Good luck with your surgery next Tuesday! It is almost here. I too am getting very tired of waiting, but I have to smile as I almost took one of my meds last night, then remembered my doctor said not to take it 10 days before surgery. I thought to myself, oh, okay... time is going by quicker than it seems! It felt like it was standing still there for a while. Let us know how it goes! Hugs, Deanna
sherleb
on 2/10/06 6:06 am - Hamilton, NJ
good luck my prayers are with you. I had my surgery on the 8th I came home on the 9th and today the 10th I am going stir crazy in the house. I never thought there would be a time when I say I can't wait to get back to work.Hahahahahah!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views