New to message board, surgery sched 2/28

ShelleyM.
on 2/8/06 5:32 am - WA
I am brand new to this,went into the chat room and boy,does it move quick! I just scheduled my surgery yesterday for 2/28, which is right around the corner.Would love to hear from others who have recently had surgery and how post-surgery is going,how fast weight loss,etc. I am a lower BMI (35), but only 5'2" and starting to have health problems from my weight. Have yo-yo'd FOREVER!!!My husband is not happy about me having the surgery, not because he doesn't want me to lose weight but because he is a naturally thin person who is very health conscious and thinks I should be able to do this "on my own." Anyone else go thru something similar?
Jessi S.
on 2/8/06 8:07 am - Evansville, IN
I am in the same boat as you I am 5'2" 1/2 and BMI is 42. My husband doesn't understand what I have went through but, he is supporting me. We have the same surgery date! I know this a life changing surgery and I am prepared for that. Stay positive, have a strong support network and everything should be fine. Best wishes to you and I hope you have an uneventful surgery and recovery. Jessi
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views