Recent Posts

Elisa *
on 8/23/06 1:16 pm - I.V., CA
Topic: RE: Been too active?
WTG Lori!! I wish I could be as active but I just struggle with keeping a routine. I try walks and then stop, I tried my aerobic dvd and then stop. I don't know what's wrong with me. But congrats to you and keep up the great job!! Oh the wings thing was funny...I hate my batwings but hey they could be worse...I think? Elisa
Elisa *
on 8/23/06 1:13 pm - I.V., CA
Topic: RE: I hit 100 today!
Sandra Congrats!!! A size 18 is terrific. WTG and keep up the great work!! Elisa
Elisa *
on 8/23/06 1:11 pm - I.V., CA
Topic: RE: Six month check up/labs
WTG Gosh!! I am so happy for you. NoRmAl iS gReAt!! I want to be normal too, but I'll find out till the 9th when I follow up on my lab work with my surgeon. Wooo wooo so proud of you lil' lady!! Elisa
Goshdarnpeople *
on 8/23/06 11:49 am - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
Topic: Six month check up/labs
Hello, I'm about 6 months out now, so I got all my lab work done, and the results. I am normal... on paper anyway! I haven't been normal in about a decade, or more. Sugar good, cholesterol good, hemoglobin (iron) good, triglicerides good, liver enzymes good, calcium good. It sounds silly to say, but I'm happy to be normal. At one point my liver tests were so bad I had to have my liver biopsied. Good test results, and down 80 pounds! Gosh
Goshdarnpeople *
on 8/23/06 11:39 am - ...did I mention it's hot here?, FL
Topic: ot... a joke for you
Victor and Donna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Victor suddenly jumped in the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Donna promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Victor to safety. When the psychiatric director became aware of Donna's heroic act, he immediatly ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable. When he went to tell Donna the news he said, "Donna I have good news, and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness. The bad news is Victor, the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom, with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I'm sorry but he's dead." Donna replied, "He didnt' hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon do I go home?"
Terri R. R
on 8/23/06 3:27 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Great job! I finally weigh less than my husband. This is the first in our marriage. I have 14 more pounds to get to my doctor's goal. But, I'm thinking I want to loose another 34 to get me down to 150.
Terri R. R
on 8/23/06 3:27 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
law2003
on 8/23/06 1:19 am - Portage, IN
Jen you rock you look awesome. I am not computer savvy enough to do pics or anything like that. I dropped another 4 lbs. while sleeping last night. Isn't that the best!?! So I am only 10 lbs. away from low loss expectation!! Hugs, Sandy
JenVMD04
on 8/23/06 12:39 am - South Windsor, CT
PLEASE! A size 18 is actually pretty awesome! Not just good! I remember putting on the size 16 swimsuit and thinking "Damn! I look kind of hot!". Obviously not hot - like swimsuit model hot. But hot for ME hot. You have to put it in perspective. I still don't weigh less than my husband! But I have lost almost 110 lbs. So that's a swimsuit model! Woohoo! You rock Sandy! Rejoice in your HOT MAMA self!
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views