What a year, 2008 Here I come!

ozlady1000
on 12/28/07 9:31 am - Davison, MI
First of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to one and all of my OH Friends. You have all been very vital and important in my journey! The best holiday gift I have gotten this year is my new HEALTH & SENSE OF SELF! Anyway now to the funny thing. While our family was here the other day we were watching old vidoes of holidays past; and to what did my wondering eyes did appear but my BIG BEHIND FROM THE REAR! Oh my gosh I said to myself that was me; my butt was as the big the giant oak tree. I exclaimed with excitement as the fast forward button I held down; I won't delet it but don't want to see that again in the round. So I exclaimed with an excitement and glee; Thank God I have made it and that's no longer not me! So celebrating the holiday this year takes on new meaning for me; now I'd have to wear pillows to be Santa you see! Thanks for my husband, my family, my friends; thanks for the support from beggining to end. So to the New Year ahead I here vow; I will get back to the basics, and not give up now. I have more to go; and more to see (or not see). 2008 There will be even less of me! Happy Holidays for all we have reason to celebrate you will see. Hugs, and best wishes, Your friend, Judy R
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 734 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 757 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 706 views