How much has everyone lost?

aprilshowers68
on 7/19/08 11:40 pm - Fort Scott, KS
Ok so how much has everyone lost? I'm down to -141. I know everyone loses at different rates but just wanted to compare to see if I'm close at least. Seems to me that it is alot harder for me to even lose 1 lbs. now. Last month I didn't even lose that! Maybe I need to look at what I'm doing a little bit closer. Come on chime in!
AngieB67
on 7/28/08 3:17 am - Bel Air, MD
I think I've lost about 137 lbs or so. I'm within 8 lbs of having a "NORMAL" BMI! Who would have thought someone would get excited about just being a little overweight! WAAAHHOOOO!! I personally am fine with where I am and hope to stay right here. My weight loss has slowed down and just getting these last few little pounds off has been a little bit of a fight. Sometimes I don't think my body wants to go there and is resisting me at every turn! But truly that is okay. Just as long as I don't go in the OPPOSITE direction on the scale, it's fine with me!
SUSIEQQ62
on 8/2/08 12:08 pm - EXETER, PA
April Since my surgery on 2/6/07 I have lost 132 lbs and before my surgery I lost 68--sO I have lost a total of 200 lbs.. I am struggling to get the last 50 lbs off to my goal and I have hit alot of plateaus on the way and i am at one now and i get frustrated--but it passes --I am walking and strength training to build up my strength and I am building muscle so my PT told me that is why i am at a plateay--Muscle is importatn i know--it fights fat--but it gets frustrattin to see the scale not move or go up 1 or 2 lbs.. I still have alot of health probs--all the diabetic complications even tho my diabetes is under control --i am still on insulin and i have fluid retention form my kidney disease--So i am not the normal situation.. But i am proud that i have come this far and my health has improved.. And i do not need a wheel chair any longer--I can walk and exercise now so i am praying i can keep that up.. I have been craving carbs lately and i am getting nervous that i will fall into bad habits--I am lactose intoloerant and it is hard for me to drink too many Protein shakes and dairy.. But i do the best i can. God Bless SUSIE from PA
kkortsen
on 8/5/08 10:18 am - AZ
The 6th is my 18 month anniversary. I have lost 171 lbs since surgery.....I also now have a normal BMI..Amazing journey...Congrats to all of you!! Kent 373 Pre surgery 357 Surgery day 186 Current weight
AZdove
on 8/13/08 11:27 am - Tolleson, AZ
My surgery was 2/7/07 and as of today I am down 133 pounds. I still have 11 to go to goal...and each one is an effort. However I seem to sit at a particular level for about 3 weeks at a time and then boom....down 2 more pounds. I was at 140 for well over 6 weeks and then all of a sudden within 4 weeks I was down to 133! Things are good. I stll have the "fat" mentality most of the day. Certain foods are still no no's like eggs, bread and chicken that has skin on it. I find I have great weeks when I cook on the weekend and freeze "my portion" size containers of food that I have no issues with. Fruit is one of my recent passions but I have to watch the amount I eat because I then do not eat enough protein. I know that I am not drinking as much water as I should but I do drink about 6 cups of coffee a day (at least!) I am down from wearing a size 3-4X to buying 10's (and even some of those are big!). My family and I are having a yard sale in about 2 weeks and I figure I will be able to give the last of the clothes I have been hanging on to because I really did not believe this miracle would work...but it has. I swim, I walk, I take the stairs at work and I sleep so much better. This wonderful gift from God, this spectacular second chance at a healthy life makes me smile and want to do random acts of kindness! I will try and post an updated picture sometime soon...if I can remember how.
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 732 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 756 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 704 views