Gaining!!!

Donna I.
on 12/19/08 8:08 am - Kempner, TX
I reached my goal within 8 1/2 months with a total loss of 113 lbs.  I began gaining again this past summer and have since put back on 10 lbs.  I find myself playing the same old games in my head.  Any ideas?

AngieB67
on 12/22/08 7:09 am - Bel Air, MD
My doc told me that a little bounce-back from your lowest point after your weight-loss window  was to be expected.  So in my book, I think you're pretty normal.

---------------------------------

KimOT17
on 1/5/09 11:45 pm - Vestal, NY
This is happening to me too and I am FREAKED out!!!  I am no longer able to eat sugar and haven't had one bit in almost 2 years.  I used to eat ice cream for breakfast!  However, now my new games are to eat chips and sugar free foods!  Luckily if i eat too much of the sugar free foods I get an upset stomach.  I also find that I'm able to eat bigger portions, which scares me too! I know that I need to go back to counting fat and calories...perhaps using fitday.com again.  I know that I need to go to the gym more frequently.  However....I just don't!  I need to be motivated!
Tammi H.
on 10/22/09 11:42 am
I have regained 60 pounds, never did make it to my goal weight. I don't know what to do. I can eat sweets and find myself doing just that. I have to get back into seeing a bariatric dr cus of a move I never even seen one for my 1 year anaversery, so getting everything checked out is my first goal, and then see what they suggest to get weight off, even if it is a revision I will do it, cus I have to do whatever it will take to get back down. Life was much better for me when I weight less.
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 734 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 756 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 706 views