Nausea after eating?

SCushway
on 4/28/08 3:22 am - Daphne, AL
Does anyone else get nauseated after they eat. It doesn't seem to matter what I eat, I just feel nauseated. I cut my food into very small pieces and chew it to death and don't drink during my meals so I can't imagine what it could be. Anyone else have this? Sandi 2/21/08 258/212/130
Sam L
on 4/29/08 3:55 am - North West, IN
Hey Sandi! I am feeling the same way. Even after eating my vitamins I feel blah. It goes away after a while. I do notice that when I wait a good minute or 2 between bites it isn't as bad. It just means I have cold food all of the time. LOL Mine is more of a full feeling constantly after I eat and it sticks around forever. I don't want to drink and have to pu**** when the time comes that I can drink.
SCushway
on 4/29/08 4:07 am - Daphne, AL
I also notice that I get hot for about 30 minutes after I eat. It's kinda like hot flashes only they aren't hot flashes. Both the hot flashes and the nausea pass after about a half an hour. Maybe I will try to eat slower (if that's possible) and see if that helps with the nausea. Thanks for the response. Sandi
Tina F.
on 4/30/08 9:06 am - Southeast, MI
I am with you on the nauseated after eating. Except with soft or crispy foods, they go down easily. I have noticed that I now subconsciencly won't eat b/c I don't want to get sick. I know not good. I need to find "real" food that won't make me sick. Other then that I am doing well LOL! Tina 2/25/08 329/257/??
Lisa...
on 5/8/08 6:54 am - Stanton, CA
Hi sandi, I get that also and my doctor said to slow down when I eat he think I might be eating to fast. I get sick but not all the time. I hope you are feeling better! Hugs, Lisa 2/13/08 262/207/140
Barb
on 5/16/08 10:58 am - Springfield, IL
Yeah, Sandi, I'm feeling similar. I had my surgery 2/12. Although this happens frequently, I figured the main reason is because A) I take one bite too many or B) I try to take a little sip of my drink right after I eat. When it's B (the liquids), it usually comes right back up. I've also noticed that my gag reflex is phenominal now. Before surgery, if I felt sick and needed desperately to vomit, I would practically have to make myself vomit, but now...I can gag really easily.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1501 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1211 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 852 views