Hey all you february LOSERS!!!!

SOSAngel
on 5/18/08 3:27 am - Panama City, FL
I just wanted to check in and see how all of you are doing?!? I went for my 3 month check up on Wednesday last week and I'm now down a total of 80 lbs!!!! yup that means I've lost a small child! I still have 149 lbs to get to my goal weight but at this rate I know I'll be making it there!! So far I haven't had any complications with food nausea or anything to you that have I'm sorry and I wish there was something that I could do for you all....I'm going to be posting new photos on my page here in a few days and I will let you all know when they are up again WTG LOSERS!!! Just like the old show Lavern and Shirley "We're going to make it after all!
Michelle P.
on 5/19/08 10:34 am - Glens Falls, NY
That is great! I had my surgery February 13th and have lost 61.8 since surgery and 30 before the surgery, total of 91.8. I feel great and have a good eperience with this. What a wonderful journey. I have started exercising and feel 100% better. I also have not had any problems, not vomited once - I guess following doctors orders does make a huge difference and of course being able to tolerating the food. Congrat to you and to all of us losers.
mary M.
on 5/20/08 6:18 am
I am over half way there...45 lost of the 70 needed!! Woo hoo. I have not called for my check up...tell me what they do then.
Tawmika
on 5/20/08 9:27 am - Houston, TX
Losers we are!!!! GOOD FOR YOU ANGELA!!! I'm excited to say that I have lost a whopping 53lbs. WLS was done on Feb. 20th, I was 260 then. I was stuck for a while but things are moving along as they should. My Doctor is very pleased with my results. It's so true about the protein. The more intake the better the results. I have just started eating just about everything (according the foods I can have) and I must say I feel fine. I can actually see my knees and I'm not saying the other part I can see but nevertheless I am PLEASED!
SCushway
on 5/22/08 3:34 am - Daphne, AL
I had my surgery on 2/21/08 so I am right at three months out and have lost 60 lbs. I do have issues with nausea and meat doesn't go down too well most of the time. I just keep trying new things and eventually I will find things that work for me. I supplement with a couple of protein drinks every day to make sure I get my protein in and take my Biotin to keep the hair loss to a minimum. I go for my three month check up next week. He should be pleased with my progress. I am! Sandi 2/21/08 258/197/130
Lisa...
on 5/23/08 7:04 am - Stanton, CA
Wow you are doing great!! My surgery date was February 13th and I have lost 60 pounds since surgery and 35 before the surgery in Options class, that's what Kaiser make you do to have WLS. I am down a total of 95 pounds I feel great and I am off all my meds. both BP and reflux. Life is great! I do get sick once in a while but I'm ok with that. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Hugs, Lisa
Desperately Seeking
Skinny

on 5/27/08 4:28 am - Kettering, OH
Wow, congrats to everyone on some GREAT progress!!! My 3-month surgiversary was yesterday, and I'm down 61 pounds since surgery (from 312 to 251). Almost zero complications and a recovery most people would die for! I've had energy to spare almost since week 1, and I've put it to use at the gym -- especially in Zumba class (which is like Latin Jazzercise). How could you NOT feel like dancing after RNY??
Christine S.
on 6/5/08 1:28 pm - long island, NY
I have been doing great since my surgery, down over 70lbs and several sizes. I have a had few minor incidents with dumping and vomitting. I just stay clear of the stuff that caused it. My mom is addicted to QVC and had shipped to me several new tops and outfits in a 1X which is wonderful, I even can fit in some regular size XL tops!!!! I am glad to see that everyone is having similar success.
Panda1
on 6/15/08 6:51 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi everyone. I had a lap band, and your numbers are making me quite envious and almost wish I had a RNY too. The band just takes longer to get to your goal. I have lost a mere 15 pounds, but that is 15 pounds I'll never see again! Congrats to you all! Janice
teresasmiles
on 6/30/08 8:36 am - Painted Post, NY
HI all February loosers. I too had my surgery February 8, 2008. I have lost 68 pounds. I am a slow looser too. I agree with the others that said, so loosers have less skin issues. I would rather loose slowly and have less skin issues too. It is tough when you hit stall though, you tend to get nervous. I do anyways, worry that, hmm is this is. Am I done. I know that I will loose all I need to, just seem to forget how long it took to put on, it isn't coming off over 4 mnths. Congrats to us all! :kiss
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1501 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1211 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 852 views