Is everyone losing at a steady rate? How's everyone doing?

SCushway
on 5/18/08 12:52 am - Daphne, AL
I had my surgery on 2/21 and am down from 258 to 197. That makes something like 50 lbs which I think is a reasonable rate considering I am almost three months out. I am down in sizes from a 20/22 to a 16 which thrilled me. I actually shopped in the NORMAL sections at Dillards yesterday and bought two XL blouse. I got some capris that are size large (not Womens size...regular Large). That was such a high to fit into those. How's everyone else doing?
Sam L
on 5/18/08 6:40 am - North West, IN
I think I'm doing pretty good. Doc is really happy with me. I'm down from 302 to 240. Had my 3 month (early) appointment and they were happy with my progress. I'm down from a size 30 pant to a 22. Way excited about that. And those are kinda baggy on me!! I can't wait to see onderland!
Tammy G.
on 5/19/08 2:55 am
I'M DOWN FROM A 22 TO A 16 ALSO. I AM JUST THRILLED!! I WAS 287lbs. and now I'm 238. I lost 20 lbs. the first two months and only 10 lbs. the 3rd month so i was wondering if it just slows down or i'm doing something wrong. But I guess all is well. I'm in Pensacola, FL.
SCushway
on 5/19/08 3:04 am - Daphne, AL
Howdy neighbor over in Pensacola! I'm in Daphne, AL just across the state line.
Tina F.
on 5/19/08 12:44 pm - Southeast, MI
I am doing well too. My highest was 329, pre-surgery weigh-in was 304 and I am now at 252. Total: 77 & since surgery: 52! I was a 24 before surgery and today I bought a size 18!!! Yeah!!!! I have been at a stall the last two weeks, but I am working through it and keeping the faith Sounds like I am keep pace with you guys!!! tina
Panda1
on 6/22/08 7:32 am - Scottsdale, AZ
I had my band late Febuary, and have lost 20 pounds so far. Hearing all of you weigh in I feel like I am not a very good looser! I know I should hit the excercise a bit more, but things are pretty busy with work, so I am doing the best I can at this rate! Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1501 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1211 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 852 views