Photo's

Michelle A.
on 5/28/08 11:28 pm - Lincoln, CA
Wow, I thought it would never come but I finally lost 50 pounds in 3.5 months. I am more than halfway to my goal which is very exciting for me. Let me know what you think of the pictures. I don't have any full body ones. It is mostly of my face. I will post some full body photos soon
Tina F.
on 5/29/08 9:39 am - Southeast, MI
Hi Michelle~ you look awesome! As a friend told me the other day about people telling her they can really see it in her face "who knew your face could weigh so much". You are are doing great with your weight loss and the stalls do SUCK! Stick to the plan and you will do great. Tina
SOSAngel
on 5/30/08 1:40 am - Panama City, FL
Well congrats on a job well done!! You look so good and I'm sure you're family is as proud of you as my family is as proud of me! Keep up the great work!!!
healthygirl2b
on 5/31/08 4:06 pm
You all look amazing. I had my lap band surgery 2/13/08. I was 308 the morning of surgery, and as of today, I am 263. That is 45 lbs which I am extremely happy with. My quality of life has improved drastically !!!! I have updated pics in my profile. Congrats to all you amazing people. Keep up the great work !!!!! Doirinne from upstate (albany) ny
SCushway
on 6/2/08 1:08 pm - Daphne, AL
50 lbs make a whole lot more of a difference that you realize. You look fantastic in your pictures. Now that I am 60 lbs down, I need to get some updated pics up for comparision. I don't have many pictures from when I weighed 258 for obvious reasons...I hid from the camera. But the feedback I am getting is great so it must be showing. Sandi 2/21/08 258/195/130
SCushway
on 6/14/08 2:58 am - Daphne, AL
I finally posted my before and after photos on my profile. Sandi 2/21/08 258/190/130
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1497 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1209 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 831 views