However months now

SOSAngel
on 8/20/09 1:23 pm - Panama City, FL
Well I'm guessing it's about 18 months since I had surgery well it was on Feb 11 2008 and since then I've left my abusive relationship, had a baby Jan 13 2009 6lbs 7 ozs healthy baby boy no complications with him or the pregnancy, have moved to florida, gotten engaged to a wonderful man! and now I've found out I'm pregnant again but with all this said and done I have lost a total of 190lbs!!! I mean wow I can't beleive I've lost so much! I have basicially stopped loosing for about a month or two but I'm not complaining I'm weighing 230 lbs which is 100% better then weighing 420 lbs if you know what I mean....I'm sorry to see that some of you have been having some complications and other problems with head hunger and things like that I wish the best for all of you but hey remember WE'RE ALL BIG LOSERS NOW ANYWAYS!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON ALL WEIGHT YOU HAVE LOST SO FAR ANYWAYS YOU'RE DOING FANTASTIC AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP YOU DID THIS FOR YOURSELF TO BE HEALTHIER AND YOU'RE DOING IT!!!
Michelle P.
on 10/5/09 8:30 pm - Glens Falls, NY
I have head hunger it seems more and more each day - I try not to cave into the carb monster but man it is difficult!

It seems I can eat and eat somedays alot more than others - may I ask how much you are able to eat?

Congrats on your loss and GAIN with the babies - they are a true gift. Congrats!

Michelle...                        

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Three Years!!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 1501 views
where is everyone
melswifey · 1 replies · 1211 views
Happy 2-Year Anniversary!!
Nicolle · 0 replies · 852 views