Its been a year....

trouble256
on 2/1/10 7:26 am - Athens, AL
I cant believe that a year ago tomorrow I had the surgery that saved my life and allowed my dream to come true!

To date I have lost 140lbs prior to getting pregnant with my most precious blessing!  I am currently 16 weeks pregnant, and starting to feel my baby move!

All I wanted was to be a mother and when I was told I wouldnt conceive because of my "weight issues" I decided to make a change in my life and have surgery!

Not even a year later, my dreams were coming true.

Hope all of you have acheived your dreams and feel as great about this choice as I do!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
fluffyNcute
on 2/2/10 10:47 am - Beantown, MA
Congratulations on all your success and I sincerely hope all goes well for you. I know you have had great weight loss and many positive for yourself and that makes me happy for you.

I on the other hand have been unable to reach my goal due to being injured while I was working. SO since 1-10-2010 I have been in bed and unable to workout and walk 4-6 miles a day. I am a massage therapist and miss my clients and colleagues as well. I injured myself on my second massage. Still waiting on the mri to be authorized my my works insurance. Praying once I get better I can get back into the groove of it all. I am just thankful that I haven't gained during this time and I have stayed at my weight. Yet 85 pounds are gone and I am still thankful for that.

God Bless and Many Wishes for you and all the other Feb 2009ers
trouble256
on 2/3/10 1:47 am - Athens, AL
Honestly, I did a little exercising, but I am ashamed that I didnt do like a lot of you, with walking several miles a week and working in the gym....I just kept a very close eye on my calorie intake and the weigh kinda fell off.  I guess once I got to a certian point my body realized I wasnt playing and if it didnt play by my rules...Id just starve it.  LOL.

Im really worreid about weight gain with baby.  Im worried I wont have that "honeymoon" period to lose all the fat.  So I am trying not to gain any extra if I dont have to, but thats not easy cause I crave nothing but carbs and sugar!  UGH!

Best of luck to you, I will pray that you recover fully from your injury and that things will work out, just keep trying and stay positive!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
fluffyNcute
on 2/3/10 8:35 am - Beantown, MA
Thanks you stay positive as well. The baby weight will come off after a while just start little by little you will be ok.
pineview01
on 2/15/10 1:39 pm - Davison, MI
Congratulations on your 1 year and such a great weight loss.  Take care of yourself and that baby too.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

MSW will not settle
on 2/17/10 8:41 am, edited 2/17/10 8:43 am
Congratulations on year one.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 779 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 769 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 873 views
Bariatric Regain :(