WHAT WERE YOU WEARING 12 MONTHS AGO? WHAT ARE YOU WEARING NOW?

MSW will not settle
on 2/17/10 8:10 am

Hey Feb2009'ers!    Happy first year of the rest of our lives.  Lets talk changes. 

What was the biggest size in your closet back in February 2009

What's the smallest size in your closet now.  Or, if you go trying on only shopping like I do, what's the smallest size that fits

Do you have a new sense of style today?

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MSW will not settle
on 2/17/10 8:19 am, edited 2/17/10 8:24 am
Last year my jeans were an 18W. A close fitting 18W worn with shapewear to my pre op visit. This year my jeans are a 2P with a comfy fit. Same brands.

I still like classically stylish clothes with a trendy piece or two mixed in. I shop the same brands as always, just on a different end of the size range.

I almost lost my mind and bought a mini skirt to wear with leggins. Then I remembered it was made for an eighteen year old not a forty eight year old.
sbug
on 2/18/10 2:42 am - NY
Last year on this day i had my surgery, I was wearing size 18W today most of my jeans are junior size 3 but I also have a few size O !! I do not buy the same brands I used to only because I now have to buy junior sizes as ladies sizes are not small enough! Never thought I would see this day.  I also have to remind my self that I am 40 something not 18 !
MSW will not settle
on 2/18/10 11:59 am
You are tiny!  I never imagined fitting junior's clothes again either.  Junior's are find for a trendy look but not my overall style.  All I care about is they actually fit.  Its a good feeling. 
trouble256
on 2/19/10 10:23 am - Athens, AL
wow...now i feel all depressed!!  My biggest size was 28 or 3-4xl shirts

now i am wearing a lg tshirt and before pregnancy was into size 14/16 jeans.

I was honestly comfortable in those sizes.

congrats to all those under size 10..im jealous!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
(deactivated member)
on 2/19/10 1:56 pm - Cheyenne, WY
When i had surgery almost 1 year ago, I was wearing a 22/24 and now I am wearing a size 12!
MSW will not settle
on 2/21/10 3:14 am

Look how much smaller a 14M is vs a 28W.  Build has a lot to do with size.  I'm still overweight but I've always been 'compact' or my weight.  At 5'4", I wore 18w/16w at 250 lbs.  That's why I'm in the single digits now.  You've done really well over the year.  Take credit for all of your hard work.   

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/10 4:21 am - Baltimore, MD
highest clothes-26/28

now-4/6

MSW will not settle
on 2/21/10 3:15 am
Awesome!
call911me
on 2/20/10 7:59 am
My weight loss has been much slower than most, but I am very happy with where I am right now- with still my goal insite.

Last year, I was pants, 28/30 -Shirts 30/32 or 3XL

Now, I am current 16 pants, almost to 14- and shirts XL

I have lost 100 lbs! :o)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hypertrophic scarring
JazzyOne9254 · 0 replies · 771 views
5 years out!
idgett · 2 replies · 762 views
TVP protein
singdoremi · 0 replies · 868 views
Bariatric Regain :(