Howdy!

dens
on 4/12/10 4:34 am - Shreveport, LA
I'm new to the site...had my surgery on 2/17/10 and as of my six week checkup I had lost 31 lbs. I have had a life long fight with my weight and finally decided when I reached 263 that it was time to do something! I chose the doctors that had already done this procedure on four of my family members and they all did great. The only time I regretted it was the first night in the hospital...bad, bad night.  But since then with the weight loss, no regrets.

Good luck to everyone on their "journey"!!!
Alice P.
on 4/13/10 7:38 am
We had our surgeries the same day!  Glad you found us all here, OH has been a great support to me!

Alice
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

dens
on 4/14/10 1:41 am - Shreveport, LA
Hi Alice!
I hope your stay in the hospital went better than mine! I was so glad to get home lol.  I'm glad I found this site too, it sure helps out!

Patti
wanting2Bthn
on 4/15/10 9:59 pm - TX

Sorry to hear you had such a bad experience.  I had mine 2 days before you.  I had problems with my i.v. and one crappy nurse.  Everything else went as expected.  I am so excited that I have actually lost 50lbs now.  The last time I did this with weigh****chers I stopped going and gained every pound back.  It won't happen again.  Best wishes!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1436 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1418 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 932 views
Wow time goes by fast...
DreamComeTrue07 · 2 replies · 890 views