How's everyone doing? I will be 7 months post op on the 25th of Sept...

stephaniewhite06
on 9/23/10 3:14 pm - Houston, TX
and doing really good.. just thought I'd share! I'd like to hear how everyone else is.....
Stephanie White

chrissyemerald
on 9/25/10 10:45 am - Canada
My surger was on Feb 17th/10 and I'm doing great, or I think I am lol. Feel great too. GBP was the best thing I could have ever done for myself :)
Lorraine_Z
on 9/29/10 1:09 pm - London, OH
I'm doing well.

Just in the last week or so though I've felt really hungry.  My calorie intake has increased from 800/50 to 950/1000 most days. Just wondering how other folk are doing?

I go to the Y 3x's a week for water aerobics.  Have lots more energy.

Lorraine

(40 lbs. lost pre-op)  

D.I.E.T. = Did I Eat Thoughtfully?  

newmeintwentyten
on 10/11/10 9:07 am
I am feeling fantastic!  My surgery was 2/8/10 and I have lost 103 lbs.  I am a size 4 - 125 lbs!  I still can't believe it!

ladymae
on 10/12/10 12:41 pm

Hi, all! I am new at this, in a way. But I am eight months out and feeling ok,  I continue to learn more each day, and deal with eating demons.  It's not that i am hungry, it's my way of dealing with stress.    I like  the lady i see in the mirror, the fact that with this tool i can be successful at loseing the weight, and digging out the person that has been protected in side.

I have been on a stull for a month in a half, so i am still at 215. but increasing my exercise, and making sure i get my protein, with water is my goal now.    I have notices that my finger nails are thin and they are cracking  in the middle lately.

I am going to focus on my proteins and exercise to see if i can break the 15 this week.  I love the fact that i no longer take insulin, but now we have to find out why i fall to sleep after i eat.

but other than this i am so ready to do what it takes to reach my goal of 170 lbs.

fina54
on 10/13/10 11:43 am

Hi Everyone,,, I will be 8 months post op on Oct 22,, I have lost 92 lbs since the surgery,, I think I was expecting to loose alot more... I am on a stall for the last few weeks,, fluctuating between 195 -198.. I gave myself a goal of 199 when i started this process,,, but now i would like to reach 160 if it is possible. Congratualtions to everyone for he weightloss,, even with the surgery this has been no easy road.. Any advice about maybe being able to lose more weight would be gladly appreciated...worried I won't lose anymore. I am grateful for the weightloss i have had,, but the old story,, never satisfied.

highest weight 350     surgery weight  292  current weight 195

previous size 5X tops & pants     now 1x in womens tops   ,  pants 14 with elastic waist band.. 16 in jeans

Tommy_my_girl
on 11/8/10 6:54 pm - NY
I have lost and am in a size 8-10 clothes. I think it was the best thing that I could have done for myself. 

I am so thankful for all I have today. Be happy, Laugh often, Love Lots.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1436 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1418 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 932 views
Wow time goes by fast...
DreamComeTrue07 · 2 replies · 890 views