Wow time goes by fast...

DreamComeTrue07
on 11/11/10 6:32 am - Clovis, CA
I don't get on here as much as I use to but I have been wondering how everyone is doing? How has life changed for everyone? What have been your challenges? How much weight did you lose and how much more would you like to lose?

As for me I have been getting so many compliments from not only people I know but strangers who see my before pictures. I feel more comfortable and love the difference in my appearance. My challenges have been taking my meds (I know I should take them but I don't I know I need to change that) and I need to start exercising because even though I ave lost a lot of weight I still have no energy or motivation to get up and do it. I've lost about 72 lbs so far and hope to lose another 13-20 lbs I went from a size 16 pants and 1XL plus size tops to now a size 8-10 in pants (size depends on the brand) and a size M tops went from a 38C to a 32B but it is a great feeling going into any store I want and finding clothes that fit and it is also great that if I see something cute I can look for my size and see how it looks on me no more being disappointed that they don't make that style in my size because now they do :o) the only bad thing is I spend a lot more on clothes because I buy a lot more since I can find them so much easier. Now I love to shop for clothes.

smithgirl71
on 11/18/10 1:26 pm - OH
RNY on 02/22/10 with
 I have lost 100 pounds so far and I don't expect to lose much more, but I'm okay with that.  I, like you, need to exercise and can't find the motivation to do it!  I would love to lose the saggy skin, but I knew that was one of the possibilities and I'll take it over obesity anyday!  I've had no health problems, take my vitamins, and I don't dump.  I can eat about 3-4 ounces (I think).  No bowel troubles either.  I also love shopping for clothes, but don't have the money to do it :(

lulubug94
on 12/12/10 1:45 pm
I completely agree with you I feel so much more comfortable in my skin,  I am still getting used to shopping, I have to stop myself from walking to the plus size section all the time or from grabbing the extra large.  Thank Goodness my friends help me.  I have about 14 pounds that I would like to lose my doctor doesn't want me to weigh any less than that.  I never thought I would make my original goal weight and I am so glad that I have. Now I'm working on a new goal weight . Best of Luck to all my February friends!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Our 2 year - we rock!
Liz R. · 3 replies · 1436 views
One Year. No Regrets!
Sunshine704NC · 1 replies · 1418 views
TIme is flying...
jstatum_05 · 5 replies · 932 views
Wow time goes by fast...
DreamComeTrue07 · 2 replies · 891 views