New Group for FEB 2011

ChasingButterflies
on 1/31/11 9:20 am - FL
Hey everyone,
I hope ya'll don't mind that I went ahead and made a group for us.  This way we can chat and get to know each other better. 

Here's the link......

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/FEB2011
~Brooke~
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.  ~Maya Angelou    
Pre-Surgery Weight: 315  RNY 2-28-2011
countrygolden
on 2/3/11 10:01 am - Amboy, WA
Great idea! I had my surgery on Wednesday (2/2) and got home today. A bit sore but doing well overall. Hope all goes well for all of our surgeries this month!
ChasingButterflies
on 2/3/11 8:56 pm - FL
So glad you are out of surgery and home!  Keep us all updated as we wait for our dates!!
~Brooke~
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.  ~Maya Angelou    
rand15
on 2/13/11 11:28 pm - Sarnia, Canada
Hi everyone

I had my surgery Feb 9th . I only poblem I am having is sleeping, I hate sleeping on my back.
Has anyone been able to find pure protien?

Thanks
Tim

ChasingButterflies
on 2/14/11 12:55 am - FL
Hi Tim,
Glad you are out of surgery.  I'm worried about that too.  I am a side sleeper.  Come on over to the Feb2011 group.  There's a little bit more going on over there than here.  I look forward to seeing your updates.
~Brooke~
cheermonkeysmom
on 2/19/11 8:23 am - Smithsburg, MD
I am not a back sleeper either, but while in the hospital I did not have a problem sleeping on my back. I guess the drugs helped with that. Also keeping myself elevated helped keep me on my back. My surgery was on 2/15 and I was released from the hospital on 2/17. The first night home, I managed to sleep on my back also, but didn't sleep as well as I would have liked. I decided on Friday to use the binder that I was provided when I left the hospital. I can tell you that it has been a wonderful item. I wore the binder yesterday all day including while napping and sleeping last night. I was able to lay on my right side without any problems. I did keep an extra pillow that I hugged while sleeping, but I slept so good last night. I will definitely be using the binder a little longer until I don't feel like my insides are falling out. I hope that everyone can get some sleep when they come home. Don't be embarassed to use the binder, it will help you especially being a side sleeper. I think sleeping on my stomach will be out of the question for a while. Good Luck to everyone
 Highest Weight - 220/ Date of Surgery - 194/ Goal Weight - 125 CW 122  2nd Goal - 115

Most Active
Recent Topics
Whoohooo surgery date is Feb 28...
Nidiah · 3 replies · 660 views
Feb 22!
this_is_teri · 2 replies · 732 views
New Group for FEB 2011
ChasingButterflies · 5 replies · 950 views