4 years yesterday

janet G.
on 3/2/05 8:02 am - nj
still the best thing i ever did.........10 pounds higher than my lowest but still size 9....bloodwork is fabulous, exercise, lift weights and eat the my big meal at lunch it isn't always easy, but it is always worth it..i still have to watch what and how much i eat so i don't get sick, thank god i cannot tolerate real portions of sweets and pastas good luck all....
pammy157
on 8/3/05 8:00 am - colchester, CT
RNY on 03/30/04 with
congratulations on your anniversary. It is almost 1 & 1/2 years for me and I was curious about how people do that are long term out. I don't concider me long term out cause I'm still learning things about my pouch. I feel great. Alot of energy. Lost 117 pounds went from size 26 that was tight to a size 10. I'd like to lose another 10 pounds that would put me at 150 my dream weight. But if I don't ever lose another pound I am thrilled with were I am. I've always been heavy since I was 8 years old and now to be 52 at a weight that I've always dreamed of is just like a mircle to me. I had the surgery for health reasons. My arthritis was so bad I was on 3 celibrex a day and was goint to sell my 3 level condo for a flat place. Now I dont' even think about oging up and down the stairs. I run up them! I can still talk and breath when I get to the top! good luck and god bless on many more years! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
Short limb RNY to Long Limb
A. M. · 0 replies · 465 views
Almost 13 year anniversary
discodawng · 0 replies · 478 views
6 Year Aniversary
nurse2be08 · 0 replies · 632 views
5 yrs Post-0p and Happy
CinbearMommyX2 · 0 replies · 631 views
Does Dr. Byrnes Do Revisions?
Jenjerbelle · 0 replies · 545 views